Tuesday, April 19, 2011

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK

Tumblr_ljg6dwayyl1qd4uipo1_500_large

I actually realise why Dylan has given up on me.
Finally I understand.
I always knew but I never understood
I'm a fucking joke.

There's no words to describe what an incredible twat I am
REPEATEDLY
I am a douche bag

and it annoys me that noone will tell me so.

I swear to God I wasn't always this selfish.
It's just, I've begun taking care of myself, and that hurts other people.


i want to throw something and smash it.

3 comments:

Camelgirl said...

Don't put yourself down please gorgeous, you're lovely.
xx

Cynthia said...

stop honey, you're not a joke you are
a unique miracle

Vimmu said...

I absolutely hate it, when you have to decide who will you hurt, yourself or someone who's important. When you hurt yourself, it feels like shit, and when you hurt someone else it feels like shit... Nothing you're able to do is right.

I like your blog by the way. You write in a lovely way. I just wonder what country are you from?